I must not think bad thoughts
Blogging the rise of American Empire.

me
Back to Bad Thoughts

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

New Game: San Juan
In our quest for new games, the wife and I purchased San Juan (review by BoadGameGeek). It is a card game version of the German game Puerto Rico, in which individual adventurists look for fortunes in the Spanish Empire. The object of the game is to build an effective infrastructure (buildings that have varying functions). You can build various types of production, administrative abilities, and memorials. So far, the wife and I have won the same number of games. However, all my wins have been due to the fact that I know that certain buildings make the player almost unbeatable ... my luck will run out, and the wife's superior gaming will come to the surface.

Posted by: Nathanael / 12:10 PM : (0) comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment