I must not think bad thoughts
Blogging the rise of American Empire.

me
Back to Bad Thoughts

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Bombing Madrid part II: Mass Transportation
Looking for a different take on the bombings than the usual geo-political/security stuff? Read the frustration over at Transport Blog:
And I don't know if we talk about [terrorism] here.
It's hardly a great time to ask. Rather tasteless in fact what with the bodies still being counted. But I do feel it's time we thrashed it out one way or the other.
My instinct is "no". My feeling is that terrorist and other outrages are really quite separate from everyday transport issues.
I also hate the way that it is transport that pays the price for the failings of others.

Posted by: Nathanael / 3:45 PM : (0) comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment