I must not think bad thoughts
Blogging the rise of American Empire.

me
Back to Bad Thoughts

Friday, December 26, 2003

Getting foreign policy right ... er, I mean left!
Thank you to The Carpetbagger Report, which responded quickly to my comment about how Libya disarmed. The Report even gave a good review of this blog--thanks again. (I like the Carpetbagger Report a lot, and I agree with much of what it says.)

However, I could not have done better at explaining why Bush should not be given credit for Libya's disarmament than Juan Cole. My perspective on foreign affairs is always more international, so when I explain international politics to Americans, my explanations sound asymptotic. Cole hits right at the relevance of disarmament for American foreign policy.

Posted by: Nathanael / 1:16 PM : (0) comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment