I must not think bad thoughts
Blogging the rise of American Empire.

me
Back to Bad Thoughts

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Why in the hell am I responding to Ann Coulter?
Ann Coulter is one of the least informative commentators in American politics. I would not normally spend any time on anything that she had to say considering that I would have to duplicate her hysterical tone in order to do so.

On the Ann Coulter website, she was written an long tirade over the democratic presidential hopefuls references to their dead/lesbian/Jewish relations. Her summation:
If the Democrats start extolling you – get a gun.

What the hell? One's relations with one's family are quintessential experiences for any person, and the one's that stick out are the one's that are exceptional. Considering we are still waiting for George jr. to discover for himself that he is not a self-made Texas rancher but a child born from privileged New England money, I can harldy fault the candidates for divulging the details of who they are.

Posted by: Nathanael / 3:12 PM : (0) comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment