I must not think bad thoughts
Blogging the rise of American Empire.

me
Back to Bad Thoughts

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

A few quick additions:

1. I found a copy of Leviathan 3 last night. I am interested in finding fantasy that is more historically informed, and I was happy to find something--anything--of Jeff Vandermeer's. Everyone should check out the site he hosts:

www.fantasticmetropolis.com/


2. International Crisis Group has a new report on Angola. I'll have to read it tonight. These reports are great and tend to inspire me. Also, there appears to be evidence of new massacres in DR Congo, in the Ituru provinces. I had hoped that things would have settled down. I am anxious (and worried) to see what other info will follow.

Posted by: Nathanael / 11:54 AM : (0) comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment